A suburban girl transplanting to the big ole NY countryside. Married to my soul mate, step mom to a pre-teen boy, survivor of a miscarriage...and struggling to get pregnant again. These our my thoughts, my dreams, and my struggles, so fasten your seat belts, it's sure to be a bumpy ride.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? The cart corral
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Listener
4. Do you take compliments well? ..ok, but I don't like to be the center of attention.
5. Are you an active person? I wish I was :(
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive? Probably not. I'd starve!
7. Do you like to ride horses? Sure, I've only done it a couple of times, and haven't been since becoming an adult.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Girl scout camp.
9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Bonkers (you put one sock inside of another sock and try to "bonk" eachother with it.)
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married would you? Wether they're married or not is irrelevant, I'm married! So no way, unless of course that sexy person was my hubby, hehe.
11. Are you judgmental? I try not to be, but sometimes...
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Sure.
13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? It has to be a combination of both.
14. Use three words to describe yourself: Pregnant, tired, excited.
15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind? deaf
16. Are you continuing your education? I'd like to.
17. Do you know how to shoot a gun? pull the trigger??? I don't like guns.
18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you tried to save? My family, then the dogs, then our pictures.
19. How often do you read books? baby books everyday!
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Future, I can't wait to have the baby!
21. What is your favorite children's book? Morris Goes to School
22. Have you kissed any of your Blog friends? not romantically, but yes.
23. How tall are you? 5'4"
24. Where is your ideal house located? In the country but close to everything.
25. Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties, or grannies? Boy shorts.
26. Last person you talked to? Ian.
27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? Yes, I love to! It's usually a fight to get Ian to do it, but I love it!
28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? at least 6 months ago :(
29. What are your keys on your key chain for? Jeep, work, I think there's still a key for the house in CT.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? downstairs to the basement.
31. Where is your current pain at? lower back, head.
32. Do you like mustard? yes
33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? tough choice...sleep.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? Mom.
35. How long does it take you in the shower? 30 minutes
36. Can you do a split? Absolutly not!
37. What movie do you want to see right now? Happy Feet
38. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats? What? Lotion? You're kidding right?
39. What did you do for New Year's? Last year our friends Justin and Laurie came down to CT and we went to the Hard Rock Cafe, but left before midnight and saw the ball drop on tv at home while Justing and Ian were spilling shots all over the living room floor.
40. Do you think "The Grudge" was scary? Never saw the whole movie, just little two second clips.
41. What was the cause of your last accident? I'm blaming it on the pregnancy hormones. I crashed the Jeep into a pole outside the hospital on our way to go get blood work. No damage to the jeep, thank God!
42. How much money do you have on you right now? None.
43. What are you drinking? Nothing
44. Was your mom a cheerleader? I don't think so, but she was a cheerleader mom.
45. What's the last letter of your middle name? E
46. Who did you vote for on American Idol? Carrie all the way!
47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 6 if I'm lucky.
48. Do you like Carebears? Sure, I used to LOVE them when I was little. I can remember renting the movies from the video store.
49. What do you buy at the movies? Popcorn or nachos
50. Do you know how to play poker? Yep.
51. Do you wear your seat belt? ALWAYS!
52. What do you wear to sleep? Something warm.
53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Not that I know of.
54. How many meals do you eat a day? I try to get at least 3.
55. Is your tongue pierced? No.
56. Do you trust the news reported by the local paper? yeah...
57. What's you favorite NFL team? Buffalo Bills
58. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny
59. Ever been to Vegas? Yes, for 3 sleepless days.
60. Did you eat a cookie today? no :(
61. Do you use cuss words in other languages? No.
62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I don't download music, Scott just got an Ipod and Uncle Keith is paying for his downloads right now.
63. Do you hate chocolate? Who could hate chocolate? I love Dark Chocolate, and Chocolate milk.
64. What do you and your parents fight about the most? We don't fight.
65. Is anyone mad at or irritated with you right now? I don't think so.
66. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Both.
67. What's your favorite preparation for eggs? Yuck, I don't like eggs.
68. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be? Child or School psychologist
70. What is your favorite time of day? Whatever time I'm leaving work.
71. Who was your best girlfriend/boyfriend? Ev is my best girlfriend.
72. Who do you hate? Paris Hilton
73. Would you ever date your first love again? No, I'm perfectly happy with my true love.
74. Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend? I married him.
75. Current mood? Sad, I don't want to go to work :(
Introducing the worlds newest Stud! He's adorable! I was going to post this on her blog, but I thought she might want to do the formal introductions.
Christopher Jr. Born Nov. 3rd 7:59 a.m. 6lbs 4oz. and 19in. He's Beautiful!
Kari daydreamed @ 8:47 PM |
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
I have another video that I'm trying to upload but I can't get you tube to work with it. I've been trying all day! The best part about the video that is posted below is that Ian didn't know I was video taping him at the time. What he was actually doing was trying to fluff his cape so that I could get some "action" shots of him. He thought I was taking pictures! I've never laughed so hard in my life!!!! I thought I was going to die. I still laugh out loud everytime I watch it.
The costume was my idea. From the moment I saw the previews for the movie (Nacho Libre) I said "You should be that for Halloween!" Ian decided to implement it last week on his day off. No stores were carrying Nacho Libre costumes so he decided to make his own. He bought women's stretch pants, yellow rain boots (that he painted red), women's waist buster panties (which he dyed red), and a red fleece blanket for his cape. He cracks me up!
What other video thing can I use to upload the other video? You tube won't do it. Have any of you seen the movie Nacho Libre?
I didn't dress up. I guess I'm too boring. I just didn't have time to make up a costume and we weren't going anywhere anyway so there wasn't really a point to dress up.
I'm not sure if the neighbors saw him dancing in the driveway in his costume, but I'm sure they saw him when he was riding the ATV up and down the road screaming "NACH-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"